Syrens of the South producer, Katherine "Lashe" Neslund, is trying to finish paying off the debts from her grandparents' estate and Red Light Cafe has offered to have a fundraiser to help her out. After almost $45,000 in debt they left behind she has paid off most of it over the past 6 years and has negotiated down the last little bit to $4,300. Less than 10% of the original debt remains. Let's help her out, shall we?
It will be a $20 suggested donation at the door. You can also purchase items from her rummage sale that will be at the event. She'll have gently used costumes and other items for purchase! If you can't make it but still want to help, please see below!
Ways to help:
- You can donate a performance for the show!
- There will be a rummage/yard sale at the show to help raise money, you can donate items.
- You can donate items for the raffles
- You can share her GoFundMe
- You can donate directly to her GoFundMe
$20 Suggested Donation
Doors @ 8 PM
Door is Cash Only.